Sunday 30 September 2007

Fluidity and the creation of complex movements

Very often... I see lots of Parkour and online videos of Parkour, where Traceurs execute just lots of single moves.

It is very important to get into linking your moves and how you move between linking. Below is a clip of Traceurs Chris Grant and myself, showing with just a simple rail, small wall and bench. How you can be creative, by drilling your single moves, then linking them up to create a fluid and complex move.

The purpose of this clip is to help open your training spot and make you think of linking your single moves into one complex movement, that can be executed efficiently being fast and fluid.

Train Well

Zeno

3 comments:

martines said...

really good information and it is actual for every one. even for advanced... I think :)

Unknown said...

Excellent blog!

Anonymous said...

Hey, my name is Devon Martinez from California. I've been training for about 3 years now, and never really worked on strength conditioning. I was wondering if you could help me develop a work out plan that will help me, seeing as you are obviously pretty knowledgable in that department. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

e-mail: devonmartinez@yahoo.com
AIM: xsilkyxxsm00thx
MSN: silk9213@yahoo.com